Choose The Best Photography Studio In London
We live in a digital age where photographs are more valuable than ever before. Nowadays, we have sites like Instagram and Snapchat that allow users to share their photos with friends and the world. Websites and e-commerce sites are going to great lengths to capture that perfect shot for their marketing purposes.
In a vast city like London, there are tens of photography studios offering different photography services. It may be a bit tricky picking the right studio. Different people may be looking for various features in a studio; some want a spacious studio, others want a well-equipped studio, others are after professional photographers. Others still don’t even know what they want; they just want a good studio to work with.
Well, this guide is for you! We have compiled some basic tips to help you choose the best photography studio in London. Here we go;
- Know what you want; before you step out to search for a photography studio in London, it’s essential that you’re clear on what you want. What kind of photography are you looking for, what do you want to achieve? Some London photography studios specialise in fashion photography, e-commerce and product photography, portrait photography, studio equipment rental, and so on so forth. Knowing what you want is the first step towards finding the right photography studio in London.
- Location; how convenient is the studio located? Is it near or around a good transport system? Professional photography may entail you bringing along some props, or models to feature in the shoot. It’s essential the studio is in a central and convenient location. It makes everything easier and hassle-free. Some photography studios will go to great lengths to ensure that their studios are accessible even to the disabled.
- Well equipped; another vital thing to consider is how well equipped the photography studio is. An excellent modern studio should have high-quality cameras, proper lighting, fast WIFI, props, makeup and hair stylists, to mention but a few. Like aforementioned, photographs are more important today than at any other time before; you need to get it right from the word go. A fully equipped photo studio enables you to make the most out of your shoot sessions.
- Spacious; a small, cramped photo studio may have its limitations. Some Camera lenses require that the photographer stands at the far end of the room to get the best shot. If the studio is tiny, the photographer may have limited space to manoeuvre. Similarly, the subject being photographed may appear squeezed if the studio is too small. As spacious studio helps create an air of relaxation and confidence.
- Additional services; while some photography studios have their in-house hair stylists and makeup artists, others don’t. Some studios even have fully stocked kitchens for those looking to take cooking photos. Whatever the case, do a bit of research to know what the studio will provide and what they can’t.
- Rates and booking; does the studio charge on an hourly basis, or for the entire amount of work you need to get done? Does the studio open in the evenings, on weekends, on public holidays? Try and get answers to these questions well in advance. Don’t be fooled by low rates, instead, find a studio that will get the job done without exploiting or overcharging you. Cheap can be expensive in the long run. Most studios are booked and busy during weekdays; getting a studio that operates on weekends would be a great way of securing uninterrupted shooting sessions.
What you need to know about 69 drops studio;
- Over the last couple of years, 69 drops studio has distinguished itself as the premier photography studio here in London. We have two studios located in the heart of the city, very easily accessible using the public transport system.
- We have secure parking, our studios are fully equipped and no photography task is too hard for us.
- We do all types of photography at very affordable rates. Anytime you’re in London and are looking for a professional, affordable photo studio always think 69 drops studio.
- We are the real pros of professional photography in London; our photographers have been in this game for long enough. Talk to us now on 020 7426 0736 or visit https://www.69dropsstudio.co.uk/